- This event has passed.
River City Serves: Saturday Serve
November 20, 2021
One of our core values here at River City is COMPASSION. As a church we exemplify this value of compassion all year round through various ministries, projects, and opportunities to serve. HOWEVER, we like to take the month of November each year to highlight some of these areas while giving YOU an opportunity to jump on board. Our prayer is that you will catch a vision for what God can and will do through HIS church as we work together to share His heart and compassion with the world around us.
For Saturday, NOV. 20th, join River City as we take this opportunity to highlight the love of Jesus by serving and caring for our neighbors. We partner with several ministries throughout the city who have demonstrated a real commitment to helping those in need. Each opportunity offers a unique opportunity to follow our mission; “More people living real life by passionately following Jesus”. Here are the locations and activities we will be taking part in on NOVEMBER 20th:
1. The Glen – Neighborhood clean up with lunch and food/clothing pantry
2. Feed My Sheep – Serving lunch
3. Mats Matter – Crocheting mats for the homeless
4. Windy Meadows – Picnic and Games with neighborhood
5. Real Life Christian Assistance – Assemble and distribute food boxes, organize clothing